Complexity Reduction - BPR, BPM, BPMN, Process Improvement and Business Goals
Complexity Reduction is a technique for increasing profits, customer value and quality through simplification by examining trade-offs. Company strategy, organisation structures, processes, IT systems, products and services can become overly complex resulting high costs and poor ROI.
Through detailed analysis, simpler methods can be found to meet customer needs at lower costs resulting in higher profits. Simplifying business strategies, management structures, internal processes, product portfolios and IT systems can yield higher efficiency and increase ROI. Finally, targets are set and appropriate correcting measures are put in place to deal with any divergence from the desired outcome. Examples of Complexity Reduction techniques are BPR, BPM and Process Improvement.
Benefits of Complexity Reduction with BPR, BPM, BPMN, Process Improvement and Business Goals include:-
- Increasing operating profits by having better business efficiency and alignment i.e. with BPR, BPM & BPMN
- Simplifying or updating business goals & strategy
- Increasing profits through providing higher quality and value to customers with Process Improvements
- Simplifying business models and reducing overheads
- Freeing up resources to improve core business activities such as R&D, Customer service, Sales & Marketing
- Assisting companies in adapting to rapidly changing markets and industries
We have leading expertise in the following Complexity Reduction techniques: BPR, BPM, Process Improvement, Business Goals and much more.
To further discuss Complexity Reduction and consultancy services please call 0800 804 4944.
At Cloud Precision® we have created unique and powerful solutions to deal with current and future business challenges. Our solutions are designed to help our clients increase their profitability, market agility and competitive advantage. Our solutions include cloud and management consultancy services that resolve business issues from the root cause.