Business Process Reengineering (BPR) - BPM, BPMN, Winshuttle, Process Improvement and Nintex Workflow
Business Process Reengineering (BPR) is a technique for increasing a company's efficiency by streamlining internal processes and procedures.
BPR involves improving efficiency through using IT systems, cross-functional teams, reduced organisational layers, eliminating unproductive activities and refocusing on customer needs. Finally, targets are set and appropriate correcting measures are put in place to deal with any divergence from the desired outcome. As a result, a company can increase profits by decreasing overheads and increasing customer value & quality. Examples of BPR techniques are BPM, Process Improvement, Winshuttle and Nintex Workflow.
Benefits of BPR with BPM, BPMN, Process Improvement, Winshuttle and Nintex Workflow:-
- Increase operating profits by having better business efficiency and alignment e.g. with Winshuttle & Nintex Workflow
- Increase profits through providing higher quality and value to customers e.g. with Process Improvement
- Simplifying business models and reducing overheads e.g. with BPR, BPMN & BPM
- Protecting market share by building on strengths, addressing weaknesses and threats from competition
- Assisting companies in adapting to rapidly changing markets and industries
We have leading expertise in the following BPR techniques: BPM, Process Improvement, Winshuttle, Nintex Workflow and much more.
Need more information? Let's Talk
To further discuss Business Process Reengineering and consultancy services please call 0800 804 4944.
At Cloud Precision® we have created unique and powerful solutions to deal with current and future business challenges. Our solutions are designed to help our clients increase their profitability, market agility and competitive advantage. Our solutions include cloud and management consultancy services that resolve business issues from the root cause.