Cloud Enterprise Products - IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Azure, Citrix, G Suite, VMware, Office 365, Workday and many more
Cloud Enterprise Products allow businesses to reduce operating costs by using advanced cutting-edge software and infrastructure compared to traditional solutions. In addition, Cloud Products allow new capabilities that are not available in traditional solutions allowing companies to solve business issues that were not possible before.
All Cloud Products are accessed using the Internet anywhere, anytime from any PC in the world. The software is installed and stored in a data centre "The Cloud" and accessed using an Internet connection and an interface or web browser such as Chrome, IE, Firefox or etc. All customer data is stored in a high-security U.K. Data Centre that meets the highest of international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 22301. The billing model is also different from traditional software where before you bought a "lifetime" license with SaaS its PAYG. All the client pays is a pay-as-you-go (PAYG) monthly fee without the associated in-house set-up & running costs.
Cloud Products can be divided into 3 main categories of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Infrastructure, Software Platforms and Applications can be consumed through the cloud allowing for agility and flexibility without the drawbacks of traditional solutions. Examples of Cloud Enterprise Products are Azure, Citrix, G Suite, VMware, Workday, Sage One, Salesforce, SharePoint and Office 365. Cloud can assist companies in a wide number of sectors these include Finance, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Business Tech, Transportation, Retail, Wholesale and SMEs.
Benefits of Cloud Products like SaaS, Azure, Citrix, G Suite, VMware, Office 365, Workday and many others include:-
- Money and time saved due systems having greater speed and efficiency
- Ability to access desktops, programs, files, emails and etc anywhere, anytime, from any PC in the world e.g. Office 365, G Suite & Citrix
- Ability to give staff greater flexibility and agility e.g. such as working from home, on the road, in the field, or hot desking e.g. Office 365, G Suite & Citrix
- Money saved by IT systems lasting longer due to greater future proofing
- Money and time saved due to reduced system set-up and maintenance costs e.g. Salesforce, Workday & Office 365
- Time and Money saved by having greater long term flexibility to plan
- Cost effective access to cutting edge IT systems e.g. Azure, Citrix, VMware, vSphere & Hyper-V
- Pioneering World class Anti-DoS, Antivirus, Advanced firewall technology
- Industry-leading Cloud security management including 128 to 448-bit encryption
- Cutting edge Storage solutions including dedicated, hybrid & virtual systems e.g. VMware, vSphere & Hyper-V
- Advanced disaster recovery and backup solutions with tier-4 data centres
Our IT Solutions Portfolio
We offer a comprehensive set of Cloud Enterprise Products to solve complex business issues. Our solutions cover a large range, some of them are listed below:-
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Desktop-as-a-service (DaaS)
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Management (ERP)
- Cloud Business Intelligence (BI)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Cloud Data Work Flow
- Cloud Application Development
- IT Security Consultancy
- Cloud Collaboration Systems
- Cloud Communications
- Project management Systems
- Cloud Office suites
- Cloud Accountancy Systems
We have leading expertise in the following Cloud Enterprise Products: Azure, Citrix, G Suite, VMware, Workday, Sage One, Salesforce, SaaS, SharePoint, Office 365 and many more.
Need more information? Let's Talk
To further discuss Cloud Enterprise Products please call 0800 804 4944.
At Cloud Precision® we have created unique and powerful solutions to deal with current and future business challenges. Our solutions are designed to help our clients increase their profitability, market agility and competitive advantage. Our solutions include cloud and management consultancy services that resolve business issues from the root cause.